On daily basis, Rozee News offers latest news updates about public/private sectors jobs, national/international scholarships, banking news and much more. In this blog post, Rozee News offers “scholarships for international students in UK 2022”. The interested candidates can easily apply through online application form.
- Fully Funded M2A Engineering Scholarship
- Discovering New Market Opportunities for Sustainable Organic Coatings
- October 2022
Expected Interview Date
- April 2022
Academic Supervisors: Dr Matthew Davies/ TBC
Industrial Supervisors: Dr Peter Barker/ Neil Metherell
Tata Steel UK is one of the largest producers of per-painted steel in Europe and produces a wide range of products that are primarily for use throughout the construction industry throughout Europe. To maintain this position, the organization is constantly striving to improve its existing product range and exploring new market opportunities to increase sales. These opportunities to increase sales in new markets around the world are beyond our core markets. As a result, research into polymer performance and climatic conditions is needed in these new markets to determine recommendations for longevity of products in these markets. This research can provide recommendations for businesses that can be used, color choices, opportunities and guarantees of relevant products for new markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed research student to work with businesses, research new sustainable product opportunities, new markets and new customers around the world.
- Candidates must generally have at least a bachelor’s degree (or non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) at a level of 2.1, or a combination of degree and equivalent experience at that level.
- We would generally expect candidates to have met the university’s English language requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.5 overall/with 5.5+ in each component).
- Candidates must have the legal right to live / work in the UK at the beginning of their education (student visas do not apply).
- The scholarship includes the full cost of the UK tuition fee and a stipend of £ 20,000 p.a. For a period of four years.
Keep touch with us through: