Population Welfare Department has announced the latest jobs in district Swabi. Population Welfare Department Swabi invites application from qualified candidates. The candidates throughout KPK can easily apply for these jobs. The preference will be given on education & experience in order to fill up the post’s position which mentioned in the given table.
Population Welfare Department Jobs Details
|S. No.||Post Name||BPS||Qualification||Age Limit in Year|
|1||Family Welfare Assistant (Female) = 01||BPS-07||Matric passed||18 to 30|
|2||Driver = 02||BPS-06||Middle passed having driving license||18 to 35|
Population Welfare Department Jobs Advertisement
Population Welfare Department Jobs Term & Conditions
- Applications must be complete and in a sealed envelope, with the “position applied for” clearly written on the envelope. Incomplete applications will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- In-service employees should apply through proper channels.
- The department can increase vacancies as per requirement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The salary and benefits shall be determined by the department after the appointment of the individuals.
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021
Applications along with one page CV, attested three passport size photos and attested photocopies of all degrees, certificates, CNIC, and other relevant documents, should be addressed to and reach the office of the District Population Welfare Office Swabi, Near City Hyper Mall, Punj Pir Stop, Jiyangir Road, Swabi within 20 days of publications of this advertisement.
Join Us On: