District Health Office has announced the latest jobs in District Dir Upper. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates of District Dir Upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the fill-up of following positions of Paramedical on need basis.
Paramedical Jobs Details
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Age Limit in Year|
|1||PHC Technician Multipurpose (BPS-12)||02||At least 2nd Division Secondary School Certificate in Science from a recognized board and two years Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from recognized Medical Faculty or F.Sc medical technology in the relevant Technology from a recognized board||18-32|
|2||PHC Technician (MCH) (BPS-12)||02||At least 2nd Division Secondary School Certificate in Science from a recognized board and Diplomas of LHV & Midwifery recognized from Nursing Examination Board and having valid registration with Pakistan Nursing Council as LHV.||18-32|
|3||CT Anesthesia (BPS-12)||01||At least 2nd division SSC with Science form a recognized Board along with two years relevant diploma from any recognized institute, registered with Medical Faculty Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.||18-32|
|4||CT Surgical (BPS-12)||04||At least 2nd division SSC with Science form a recognized Board along with two years relevant diploma from any recognized institute, registered with Medical Faculty Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.||18-32|
|5||CT Pathology (BPS-12)||01||At least 2nd division SSC with Science form a recognized Board along with two years relevant diploma from any recognized institute, registered with Medical Faculty Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.||18-32|
|6||CT Radiology (BPS-12)||03||18-32|
|7||CT Cardiology (BPS-12)||01||18-32|
|8||CT Ophthalmology (BPS-12)||02||18-32|
|9||CT Pharmacy (BPS-12)||07||18-32|
|10||Store Keeper||01||FA/F.Sc from a recognized board with & typing speed 30 words per minute & computer literate.||18-30|
Paramedical Jobs Apply Online 2021 Advertisement
Paramedical Jobs Apply Online Term & Conditions
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the Appointing Authority and if any candidates is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the screening test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- In-service employees should apply through proper channels.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- The Competent Authority can increase vacancies as per requirement.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to fill or cancel any of the advertised position.
- All such information will be displayed on the Notice Board of the DHQ Dir Upper.
- Shortlisted candidates will provide attested photocopies of each document immediately to DHO Office Dir Upper for scrutiny.
- Candidates which shortlisted by ETEA should bring original documents along with CNIC & attested photocopies of each document at the time of interview.
- 10% quota will be reserved for Female candidates, 2% quota will be reserved for disable & 0.5% quota will be reserved for minorities’ candidates.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
How to Apply for Paramedical Jobs Apply Online 2021
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk after 16th November, 2021.
- Application form will be available on ETEA official website after 16th November, 2021.
- After successful submission of online application form, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit PKRs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful submission of fee, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office. Copies of testimonials/documents will be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- The interested candidates must click on Apply Online after 16th November, 2021.
Join Us On: