Borealis AI is an artificial intelligence and machine learning research institute backed by the Royal Bank of Canada. Composed of the best AI researchers and engineers and driven by the quest to solve intelligence, Borealis AI is advancing the science of machine learning while creating leading products for financial services. With more than 40 scientific publications in top-tier academic venues, the institute conducts research in areas such as deep learning, reinforcement learning, language processing, AI security, and more. Borealis AI was founded in 2016 and has more than 100 team members across its four labs in Canada.
Borealis AI internships are currently running virtually. Theoretical and applied machine learning projects, Interns on a wide variety support research. To massive sets of structured and unstructured data with the tools and resources to create revolutionary statistical models, Working at Borealis AI will give you unique access. Borealis AI team will give candidates the opportunity to publish original research in conferences such as NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, and CVPR.
Paid Internship in Canada for International Students Features
- Internship Opportunities are available for:
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Graphs and Optimization
- Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Learning
- Bayesian Optimization
- Privacy and Fairness
- Interpretability and Examinability
- Auto ML
- Time Series Forecasting
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
Internship Criteria/ Ideal Candidates
- Implementing of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques ability.
- Solving a challenging research problems high motivation.
- Passion for data, algorithms and statistics
- Experience working toward a Ph.D. or you already have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another math-related field (eg Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- Previous posts at a top-tier AI conference
- Experience writing modular, robust, and scalable software in Python
- Familiarity with the UNIX command line and bash scripts
- Competition with deep learning packages, such as Tensor flow, Keras, and PyTorch
- Machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling deep understanding.
Borealis AI Internship Duration:
- 4 months (May – August 2022).
Borealis AI Application Deadline:
- January 20, 2022.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Statement by Borealis AI:
Employer committed to diversity and inclusion, RBC is an equal opportunity. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status, or any other factor, Protected-Legally We are pleased to consider all qualified job applicants. Disability-related accommodations for disabled people application process are available upon request.
How to Apply for Paid Internship in Canada for International Students 2022
Click Apply Now to Apply Online
Join Us On: