National Curriculum Council (NCC) Secretariat has announced the latest jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training. National Curriculum Council (NCC) Secretariat invites application from well qualified and suitable candidates in order to fill up these jobs’ position. The interested candidates throughout Pakistan can easily apply for these jobs’ position. The preference will be given on education & experience in order to fill up the post’s position which mentioned in the given table.
National Curriculum Council Secretariat Jobs Details
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Age Limit in Year||Initial Salary including all allowance|
|1||Assistant Private Secretary (APS) |
|01 (Merit)||Second Class Bachelor Degree along with minimum shorthand speed: 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 50 w.p.m.||20-28||PKR. 96,000|
|04 (Merit)||Second Class Bachelor’s Degree||20-28||PKR. 64,000|
|04 (Merit)||Intermediate along with minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand & typing, respectively.||18-25||PKR. 64,000|
|4||Naib Qasid |
|01 (Merit)||Middle Pass||18-25||PKR. 25,600|
National Curriculum Council Secretariat Jobs Advertisement
National Curriculum Council Secretariat Jobs Term & Conditions
- All recruitments shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division recruitment policy vide OM No. F.53/1/2019-SP (PT) dated 22-10-2014, 16-01-2015 and 4th March, 2019.
- Candidates already applied for the post of “Assistant, PPS-05” against the advertisement published in the newspaper on 12 September, 2021 with last date to apply on 27 September, 2021 will be considered and may not submit application again.
- The candidates called for test/interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificate.
- Incomplete applications will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- In-service employees should apply through proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for National Curriculum Council Secretariat Jobs
- The interested candidates must download the application form and after proper fulfill post the application form along with required documents to “Assistant Educational Adviser, National Curriculum Council (NCC) Secretariat, Plot 35, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad.
- Deadline: 03 January, 2022.
Join Us On: