- Self-Employed Businessmen
- Self-Employed Professionals
- Landlords – Rental Income
- Foreign Remittances
- Income from Fixed/Term Deposits
- You can also mutually borrow with Spouse over the income clubbing option.
MCB Car Loan Scheme Benefits
- Competitive price
- Financial tenor: up to 7 years
- You can finance new, used, local and imported cars.
- Finance up to 80% of the value of the vehicle *
- Comprehensive insurance
- Option to finance a second or third car
- Prepayment option: allows you to prepay part of the total amount of the credit after paying a prepayment fee.
- Through the install payment option, renew your current car loan with a new loan without penalty
MCB Car Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Net income: PKR 30,000 per month
- Minimum age requirement: 21 years
- Maximum age (at loan maturity):
- 65 years (salaried) and
- 70 (autonomous)
- Duration of employment:
- Minimum: 6 months of employment (salaried)
- Duration of the activity: Minimum: 1 year of activity (autonomous)
- Minimum 6-month remittance history through the banking channel (segment of remittances abroad)
MCB Car Loan Scheme Documents Required
- Copy of the CNIC
- 2 recent passport size photos
- Bank statement (from 6 months to 1 year)
- Payment receipt / proof of business activity or other documents
MCB Car Loan Calculator 2022
MCB Contact Information
Dial 111-000-622 for more details / or you can also dial 042-35987979 for consumer service.