Microcredit of PRs. 1400 billion will be given to 3.7 million poor households.
Prime Minister Imran Khan launched a Kamyab Pakistan Program (KPP) worth PRs. 1,400 billion in Islamabad to assist the weaker sectors of the society. The KPP, as envisioned by the Prime Minister, aims to change the lives of the backward sections of society. It will distribute PRs. 1,400 billion in microcredit to 3.7 million poor households, providing them with substantial financial support to improve their economy.
Under Kamyab Programme Pakistan (KPP), financing will be given only to those families whose average gross monthly income is up to PRs. 50,000.
The program is part of a series of government initiatives designed to alleviate poverty, create jobs and provide affordable housing for the people.
The government has called it the first program of its kind in Pakistan’s history to connect banks to the lowest income group through microfinance institutions.
Finance Minister Shaukat Tareen’s mindset is based on the idea of creating opportunities for financial empowerment of the KPP and improving the financial health of people with limited access to resources.
The finance minister said the government was committed not only to providing fish to the poor but also to teach them how to manage sustainability under the umbrella of the KPP. Kamyab Pakistan Programme Online Registration 2021
The government claims that the whole model of Kamyab Programme Pakistan will change the life style of the underprivileged in Pakistan in the next few years as the program is based on the latest financing structure in recent times.
Kamyab Pakistan Programme Key Features
- Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate the Kamyab Pakistan program today.
- It is believed that a successful Pakistan program will play an important role in reducing poverty in the country.
- In the scheme, bank loans up to PRs. One thousand five hundred billion will be given to 3.7 million households.
- Five elements are essential to make an effective Pakistan program.
- These loans are interest free and will be provided to farmers who are successful in their farming.
- The program for businesses that has been successful, which has been successful, will offer up to 500,000 interest-free loans to companies.
- The Pakistani government’s highly successful skills-based scholarship scheme and Health Justice Card will be part of Pakistan’s Kamyab Pakistan program.
Kamyab Pakistan Programme Components
There are total five components of KPP which are given below:
- Kamyab Kissan
- Kamyab Karobar
- Naya Pakistan low-cost housing
- Kamyab Hunarmand and
- Sehatmand Pakistan.
Under the first three components of Kamyab Pakistan Programme, micro levels loans will be distributed to eligible persons registered with Ehsaas Data, which will be scientifically composed through the National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER).
The last two components of Kamyab Programme Pakistan will be linked to the current initiatives of government. The Skilled Development Program of the Successful Skilled Government is designed to provide educational and vocational training to our talented youth.
Kamyab Pakistan Programme Phases
KPP will be launched in phases. During the first phase of Kamab Pakistan Programme, the loans will be provided to deserving families in Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, backward areas of Sindh and Punjab.
How to Apply for Kamyab Pakistan Programme
Kamyab Pakistan Programme Online Registration 2021. The interested applicants who wants to apply for KPP should fulfill the application form with required documents. For online apply please visit the link below:
Kamyab Pakistan Programme Contact Number
For any kinds of suggestion and quires please call us on:
UAN: 021-111 265 265