Applications are invited from fresh Graduates / post graduates for six months internship program at OPF Head Office, Islamabad which designed for practical training to the educational youth belonging to Overseas Pakistanis families for enhancing their skills.
Internship Program Discipline
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology Law
- Audit and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social Work, Sociology, International Relation, Anthropology, Gender Studies and Political Science)
- Journalism / Mass Communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science).
Internship Program No. of Seats
Number of seats allocated 30 and the interns will be paid a monthly stipend depending upon the qualification on the basis of which they are applying.
Internship Program Categories
- Graduate (14 years of education)
- Post Graduate (16 years of HEC recognized degree)
- Specialization after Post Graduate (18 years of education)
Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- CGPA = 3.00 (in final degree as specified)
- 70% & above (where CGPA is not applicable)
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
Internship Program for Overseas Pakistanis Advertisement
Internship Program Terms & Condition
- This internship program is only for the children of overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad.
- The internship program is extendable for another six months based on performance.
- Application received other than online will not be accepted.
- Candidates having educational qualification within 2 years from the date announcement of result will be eligible for internship program.
- No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of internship.
How to Apply for Internship Program
- The interested candidates must click on Apply Online.
- Last Date: 26 November, 2021
Join Us On: