Highly qualified individuals with a desire to pursue their careers at one of Canada’s best universities can participate in the 2022 University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada. It is a worthwhile opportunity for bright students who want to earn their graduation degrees by enrolling in a foreign institution.
The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship is ranked among the best universities in the world for promoting sustainability and exerting social influence. It stands as the highest ranked university in Canada and is recognized as the fifteenth most research university in the field of water resources.
International Scholarships in Canada 2022 Degree Programs
- Master’s degree Program
- Ph.D. Degree Program
International Scholarships in Canada Program Duration
- Master’s Scholarship in Canada for 24 months
- Ph.D. Scholarship in Canada36 months
International Scholarships Fields of Study
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, and Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship Benefits 2022
- Candidates have the opportunity to learn about Canadian culture.
- Candidates from least developed countries are also encouraged to make their dreams come true.
- Doctoral scholarship candidates receive $ 20,000, which can be maintained for up to 36 months.
- Candidates completing a master’s thesis receive $ 16,000, which can be sustained for up to 24 months.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada Eligibility Criteria
- Enrolled in the first 36 months of a master’s degree candidates are eligible.
- Enrolled in the first 48 months of a PhD candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with an average income of 80% are eligible.
- Excellent academic record of candidates are must.
International Scholarships in Canada 2022 Required documents
- Along with other documents, complete the General Awards application form,
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of official transcripts.
- Two letters of reference. Letters must be on letterhead. They should include the following aspects:
- Time of duration since you know the candidate.
- Academic training of the student.
- Progress of the student’s research.
- The quality of the place of the material published by the students.
- Interpersonal skills of the student.
- Student leadership skills.
- Student honors and achievements.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022
- Applicants must submit their application online through the official website.
- Download and complete the application form.
- All required fields must be complete for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- The selection is made based on the highest academic record and letter of motivation for the subject.
Deadline for Application
- The application deadline for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship in Canada is February 28, 2022 at 4:30 pm CST.
In order to apply online, please click on: