Federal Investigation Agency has announced the unpaid Internship Programme. FIA invites energetic students and researchers to participate in analysis and research to get knowledge and skills. The interested students throughout the Pakistan can easily apply for these Internship Programme.
FIA Internship Programme Fields of Study
- Anti-Human Smuggling/Trafficking
- Commercial Banking Crimes
- Cyber Crimes
- Economic Crimes
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Corporate Crimes
- Counter Terrorism
FIA Internship Programme Available Cities
FIA Internship Programme Eligibility Criteria
The interested students must have the degree of:
- B.E/BS Engineering
- Computer Science
- Maximum limit of age is 30 years for LL.B/ B.E/ Masters/ M.Phil. & 40 years in case of Ph.D. students.
FIA Internship Programme Official Notification
FIA Internship Programme Selection Process
- A Board under Director Research & Analysis consisting of three officers will decide the nominations.
FIA Internship Programme Terms & Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called through E-mail/ WhatsApp before 31st December, 2021.
- Equal proportion of male & female students/ researchers will be shortlisted.
- Duration of Internship will be 2 months (3rd January, 2022 to 28th February, 2022).
- The candidates will be certified after successful completion of internship.
How to Apply for FIA Internship Programme
- The interested applicants may send their detailed CV along with required documents at E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) from his/her own email address.
- Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
Join Us On: