Federal Public Service Commission has announced the latest jobs. FPSC invites application from well qualified and suitable candidates in order to fill up these jobs’ position. The interested candidates throughout Pakistan can easily apply for these jobs’ position. The preference will be given on education & experience in order to fill up the post’s position which mentioned in the given table.
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Details
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Age Limit in Year||Posts Details|
|1||Inspector (Investigation) (BS-16)||149||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree.||20-28||Open Merit= 12 |
Punjab= 75 Sindh= 28 KP= 21 Balochistan= 09
|2||Assistant Director (Investigation) (BS-17)||09||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree.||22-28||Punjab= 05 Sindh= 02 KP= 01 Balochistan= 01|
|3||Assistant Director |
|75||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ LL.B degree along with 2 years’ post qualification experience of legal practice.||22-30||Open Merit = 06 |
Punjab= 36 Sindh= 15 KP= 09 Balochistan= 5
|4||Research Officer |
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Statistics/Economics with Statistics/Mathematics with Statistics or equivalent||22-30||Sindh= 01|
|5||Assistant Water Management Engineer |
|01||Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical/Agricultural Engineering or equivalent||22-30||KP= 01|
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Agriculture in the discipline of Plant Breeding/Seed Technology/Plant Pathology/Plant Physiology/Agronomy/Horticulture/Entomology/M.Sc. (Botany) or equivalent qualification along with 17 years’ post qualification experience.||37-45||Open Merit= 01|
|7||Seed Testing Assistant |
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Agriculture in one of the subjects of Seed Technology, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Plant Protection, Agriculture Extension, Entomology or M.Sc. (Botany)||22-32||KP= 01|
|8||Assistant Director |
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’ degree in Economics/Statistics/Commerce/Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Public Administration/ Cost & Management Accounting/Chartered Accountant/Administration Sciences/ Management Sciences or equivalent qualification along with 5 years’ post qualification experience in BS-17 and above in a financial institution.||25-35||KP= 01|
|9||Instructor (Islamiyat) (Female) |
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Islamiyat or an equivalent qualification.||22-28||Punjab= 01|
|10||Instructor (Math.) (Female) |
|01||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Mathematics or an equivalent qualification||22-28||Punjab= 01|
|11||Head of Department (Commerce) (Female) |
|01||Second Class or Grade \C’ Master’s degree in Commerce or an equivalent qualification along with 5 years’ post qualification teaching experience in the field of Commerce in BS-16 in Educational Institutions in Government/Semi-Government/Reputable Private Organization.||22-33||Punjab= 01|
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Term & Conditions
- The applicants must read the instructions (displayed at FPSC’s Website) before apply.
- Application Fee for the post of BS-16 to BS-17 is PKRs. 300/-, BS-18 is PKRs. 750/-, BS-19 is PKRs. PKRs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above is PKRs. 1,500/-.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
- The candidates must bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/Written Test.
- Candidates are allowed to avail facility for change of Examination Centre, only through on-line request at least one month before commencement of examination.
- Incomplete applications will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
How to Apply for Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
The interested candidates must click on Apply Online.
Deadline: 20 December, 2021.
Join Us On: